Learn how to make more money, do more real estate deals, and meet your financial goals faster by using creative financing.
Columbia REIA – September 2014 Main Meeting
When: Wednesday September 3rd; 7:00-9:00pm
Where: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Columbia Airport
110 McSwain Drive, West Columbia, SC
Cost: Free (members), $15 (non-members)
Your Main Speaker:
Chad Carson is a full-time real estate investor and deal-maker from Clemson, SC. Since 2003 when Chad began, he has done well over 100 deals, including wholesaling, fixing-and-flipping houses, rentals, owner financing, notes, leasing, and options.
Why Creative Financing?
Real estate is a powerful tool to produce cash flow and wealth. It can change your life for the better.
But there’s one BIG problem with real estate … IT’S EXPENSIVE. And in case you haven’t noticed:
Banks don’t like loaning money to real estate investors!!
So how do you get the money for your deals?! The answer is that you have to get to get creative.
Chad’s talk will show you how.
What You’ll Learn:
You speaker Chad Carson will share creative financing techniques that he has used to do his own deals without banks. All information will be real-world and 1st hand from his business. Topics will include:
- The 5 primary sources of creative financing (PLUS how to find and use them)
- Seller Financing
- Lease Options
- Self-directed IRAs
- Credit Partners
- Why both beginners and veterans should use creative financing.
- 2 Essential Rules for Deal-Makers (Hint … Warren Buffett knows them)
- Real world case studies from Chad’s business:
○ All the deal numbers
○ All the important details
○ Learn behind the scenes how creative financing really works.
Please join us!